2013 New Blogger Blog Hop ♥ Week 7


Week 7! Getting so close to the end now; I'll miss all the new weekly inspiration ♥ Let's be honest though, it's too hot for preamble - pictures, pictures!


Karen @ Little Birdie Quilting Studio
Kathy @ Kwilty Pleasures
Katie @ Snuggle Up With A Dish From Karma 
Alison @ Making Happyness
Ella and Nesta @ Ella & Nesta's Little Room
Adrienne @ Chezzetcook Modern Quilts
Nicole @ Modern Handcraft
Aylin @ AyliN-Nilya
Kelsey and Amanda @ Everyday Fray

Nine lovely blogs to visit this week! I love all the personality I saw ♥

How's the summer treating you out there? I'm wilting here in the desert...too delicate for all this sunshine, apparently! I've been dreaming of moving somewhere more green and rainy for a while, it sounds so tempting in this weather. Keep cool while you're quilting out there!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment