2013 New Blogger Blog Hop ♥ Week 6


Week Six, can you believe it?? I can't believe there's only two more weeks! I can't believe I'm caught up! Disbelief all around, I guess :) Here are this week's hoppers!


Karen @ Karen, {Novice} Quilter
Anne @ PlayCrafts
Rachel @ Let's Begin Sewing...
Jan @ Sew And Sow Farm
Anna @ Quilting Along The Grain
Cath @ Wombat Quilts
Sarah @ {No} Hats In The House
Christen @ Love by Hand
Julie @ 627handworks


Nine this week! They all have some beautiful things to look at, go leave some comments and have fun meeting some new bloggers! ♥

I know there hasn't been a ton of new content here in the last week or so - I actually have a lot to show! Just need to get around to getting pictures, isn't that always the struggle?? I'll have a photography day soon and then I'll be able to show a couple finishes~~ hooray! Happy Thursday, by the way - are you awaiting anything good in the mail? A couple books and my basting spray I've been waiting for should be coming today! Stalking mailbox will commence in 3...2...

1 comments:

  1. Oooh I love quilt mail. I'm waiting for the book Liberty Love and some Anna Maria Horner pearl cotton thread!

    ReplyDelete